Monday, July 13, 2009

Review-Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner

A couple of weeks ago I bought a couple of the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners that were available in the Benefit "Gals Night Out" kit. The two stars of this kit was the two creaseless shadows. The colors were Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans. One was a beautiful neutral color and the other a charcoal grey.




The colors are beautiful as base colors. I haven't worn them alone yet, so I can't really comment on that. As bases they are creaseless. I don't use a primer underneath and my shadows stay put and stay creaseless all day. The only con is they are SUPER shimmery. I'm just learning how to blend so all I use really is shimmery shadows and the shimmery shadow on top of the super shimmery base just means its a bit too shimmery sometimes.

Swatches:

With Flash


With out Flash

Pros:
-Really are creaseless
-Pigmented for a base color

Cons:
-Super shimmery
-Expensive at $19 a pop

Price: $19
Where to buy: Sephora or Benefit.com
Would I buy again or in more colors: Yes, but I think I'll try Mac paint pots first-more affordable!

3 comments:

DSK said...

aww thank u, you're so sweet <3!

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Why the HELL did you buy those!! I swear Mel!!! You shoulda hustled mine. I'm not a fan, if I new you wanted to play with them I woulda sent or dropped of mine!
*knocks Mel upside her head*

XoXo

Niki said...

Thanks for the review!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by