Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swappy

Hello! I recently swapped with the lovely Tammy. We sort of a did a blind swap, but just gave a list of our likes and dislikes and worked from that. She has a Face Shop near her so I wanted a skin care themed swap. Let me tell you-my Jersey girl hooked me up!!!

The card

How cute and summery is this??

Bare Minerals Matte sample with baby kabuki-in my perfect shade!


Physicians Formula Bronzer Strip

I heard this is comparable to the Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Strips. I've never tried that, but I can tell you-this is love! I use it over a matte bronzer and it just gives this perfect glow.


Cocoa Butter Sample-Yummy!


Face Shop Lashes

OMG! Can you look at these friggin lashes? These are gorgeous.The criss-cross pattern is to die for. I'm in a wedding on October and I think I will be saving these for that occasion!


OPI Massage Lotion

I've been doing my own nails lately, so this will be a huge help. Plus it smells so fresh!

Mac Shadow-Pin Curl

OMG! I love this shadow. It's like a light taupey color? I don't know what color it is, but it gives my eyes this beautiful sheen and really helps to open them up.

Pocky!

I popped these babies right in the fridge. Tomorrow I'm off and I plan a day of nails, trashy tv and POCKY!

Sheet Masks Galore!!!!







Tammy-you hooked me up big time! Thank you so much! I can't wait to arrange an Ikea/Face Shop date!!
<3

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay!! I'm glad you like what I sent. =)

For the past 2 days I've been using all of the makeup you sent me!! I LOVE the Almay foundation..how the hell did you pick the right color..?? I always pick the wrong color for myself..lol & the MAC blush is LOVE!!! Plus the Wet N Wild Palette has a few MAC dupes. ;)
I'll share the info in my upcoming blog post about our swap.

Face Shop - 260 Broad Ave, Palisades Park, NJ

We must set something up soon.

paperdollrevenge said...

Awww super sweet! I'm glad you're doing swaps with girls who are sweet just like you! =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by