Friday, August 28, 2009

A Healthier Me-Week 4

So, again no picture. Does any one have a Kodak Easy Share camera? I'm having some serious issues here!

This morning the scale said 121.6-Boooo! Do I consider 2 ounces a tragedy? No..but I do consider not losing anymore weight a tragedy!

I'm unfortunately someone who lacks a lot of motivation and am looking for a more structured approach to weight loss, exercise and eating better for my health. I'm debating between a meal replacement (shake) approach or an online system like Shape's or Self Magazine's. Your gals thoughts?

Positive highlights of the week:

-Snuck in minute bursts of energy everywhere I could. I'm the first one in my office and most people take their sweet time coming in, so I'd get up and do jumping jacks or punches. I'm also working around at lunch. Reading a book or chatting on the cell isn't nearly as productive as walking around campus.
-Didn't stop snacking, but now have low cal snacks in place-Skinny Cow ice cream bars-80 cals, 100 cal popcorn snacks, fruits and string cheese!

Lowlights:
-I don't work out on the weekends, except Sunday night. I can use Friday and Saturdays to sneak in some exercise, especially when my boyfriend has the Wii fit.
-Kind of stalled on trying new foods and recipes- gotta get back on that!

2 comments:

paperdollrevenge said...

Wii fit is fun!!

I think you are doing well, keep up the good work!

I'm still grossed out by your Lush thingy growing mold before! Ewww!

I gotta tell you the Smitten hand cream does NOT smell like Snowcake, even if they both have almond scents...and the Lemony Flutter hand cream smells lemony but also herbal...so I guess sort of like lemongrass? haha I'll stick with the Burt's Bees lemon cuticle thingy. =)

Have an awesome weekend!

Iyah said...

This post reminds me that I need to start exercising. I feel so weak! lol. Great job for working out :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by