Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holy Haulage-Elf Studio Haul

Hello lovelies! Last week I twittered about a 75% off coup code for the Elf Studio Line. Well, I totally took advantage of it! I got $52 worth of stuff for less than $22 with shipping! I got a couple of back up items for some previously ordered item that are just LOVE! (Complexion brush, eyebrow kit and undereye concealer) and then quite a few new items!



From the Studio line I purchased:
Single shadows in: Amethyst, a deep purple and Sabble, a rich shimmery brown
Single blushes in: Candid coral, a shimmery coral and Peachy keen, a shimmery peach
Brushes: Complexion brush, angled foundation brush and concealer brush
Corrective concealer set- contains a green, peach, tan and purple creamy correctors
Eye transformer- trying to figure this one out still lol
Golden bronzer
Make up remover wipes
Face powder in translucent
Brush case (not pictured)
Hollywood lashes set (not pictured)
And my back ups listed above

From the "regular" Elf line (these dollar items were a splurge lol)
-Eyeshadow set in Punk Funk (super fun colors!)
-Liquid liner pen in midnight

I want to review all of the products, but instead of doing them individually, I'll kind of bunch them together. Coming soon: Individual shadows and blushes!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm so sad I missed out on this sale. =(

You got some great things though..yay!!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

OH MY!! If you need to get any of that stuff off your hands.......

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by