Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm back!

Hello lovelies! I'm finally back to regular posting! I just got back from my mini-vacation to Cape Cod yesterday. If you're a North East gal you have to get to Cape Cod. It's just a completely different mind set there. You actually feel like you are on vacation when you're there. My Grandma lives there and I love going to visit her because I always feel like a kid again when I'm there.

So it's been 2 weeks since my first weight loss post. I don't have a pic of the scale today, since I took my weight this morning while running out the door for work, but I'm actually happy to say that it's 126. Do I consider this a weight loss? NO! But after one week of having my "visitor" and then one week with my Grandma feeding me everything in site, I'm pretty damn happy.

I ate A LOT at my Grandma's, but I guess the difference was that I was always up and moving as opposed to sitting at a desk all day. This week I'm back on track! I have no excuses- no cramps, no cravings and no Grandma induced meals lol.

Positives:
Unfortunately, I don't have many positives about the past 2 weeks. I guess my only positive is that Ive been trying new foods thanks to Bia and her vegeterian outlook. Normally when I look for recipes they all involve chicken, she has gotten me to look at recipes that include flavors and ingredients I would have never even thought of.

Negatives:
Umm! Need I list them? Eating like a pig and not working out regularly!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by