Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm a future Southern Belle

Hello lovelies! I feel like I'm stealing Kendall's thunder here, but guess what? I too am moving to Atlanta! Who knew Atlanta was such a hot spot these days, huh?

My boyfriend's company was going to be moving him come Septembmer. For weeks it was between Atlanta (where he lived for a year) or Chicago (where we've never been). After doing research on both of them I was excited for either choice. Well, last Monday it became official that ATL will be our new home.

Jason will be moving in a couple of weeks :(, but I have to finish my master's degree so I won't be joining him until January. I'm excited/terrified. I'm a total Daddy's girl and it feels weird to be so far away from him.

I'm so excited that Kendall is moving there. It's nice to know that I have a friend down there all ready considering she will be the ONLY person I know lol. She always wants to live in the same neighborhood that we are moving to, which is Dunwoody.

This is the place that we will most likely call home:

Savannah at Park Place




::pics from Equityapartments.com::




So it looks like in the near future I'll be having more of these moments:


Midtown ATL



This damn pic won't TURN! A sideways me at Turner Field


Coca-Cola Museum Thingy..God Jason looks so YOUNG here lol

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Ahh...congrats!!!!! I do declare the 3 of us must get together before the moves happen. =)

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Yay!!!!! We can share the thunder!!!! Forget Jason, he seems nice but you should LIVE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XoXo

Pop Champagne said...

its nice when your friends move close to where you live just cuz it's so convinent to hang out etc! Ugh I can't stand Heidi or Spencer they're such attention whores now I think my fav from the hills is still lauren conrad!

paperdollrevenge said...

Awwww super sweet! That place looks nice! Who wouldn't want to call that home? hehe I'm so excited for you!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by