Monday, August 31, 2009

Review-ELF Studio Haul-Continued

Hello lovelies!

Back to finish reviewing my most recent ELF Studio Line Haul. Now on to the face and enhacing products.

Eye Transformer:


ELF Description:
Convert your shadows into brand new shades with these four opalescent shadows. Wear alone, under, over or in combination with your other makeup. The opal tones transform your dark color into a new shimmering hue.

I haven't gotten a big chance to play around with these babies yet-they swatch as just shimmer (which is why i didn't post a terrible pic of it). My next post I'm going to do some swatch comparisons with NYX and Mac shadows-with and without the transformer. Since swatches come up terrible on my skin, does it make sense to do it on paper or no? I need some assistance from my blogga ladies.


Corrective Concealer Palette:
Elf Description:
Conceals under-eye darkness, blemishes and other skin imperfections with customized coverage. Brightens under-eye circles and neutralizes redness. Convenient size for on-the-go travel.


I really wanted a peachy complexion for the under-eye area, so decided to give this baby a test. I also use a green corrector, by NYX, this one did not come close to comparing to the NYX one, but the peach one isn't too bad. Can anyone tell me what the pink one is used for?



Cool Bronzer:


ELF Description:
Cool Bronzer- The ideal selection of matte colors to achieve a natural looking tan. Ideal for winter or year-round.

I LOVE this baby! Again tried to swatch it and it ended up just looking like a skin rash lol. This is a great matte bronzer. You can use some of the colors on their own as contour shades, or blend all four shades together and put it where the sun naturally hits. I'm really loving this bronzer.

Next up:
The misc.-Mattifying Powder, Liner Pen, Quad, Brush holder and eyelash kit

3 comments:

Michelle (Lipstick Rules) said...

I've just become your 50th follower!
:-)

Michelle
lipstickrules.com

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Stop showing off, I'm on a NO BUY! Shut up your blog is cute. I swear I'm never changing my layout again, I spent like 2 days of my life doing that.
If you want a banner hit up my ATL luva Jaimie http://justkissandmakeup.blogspot.com, she's a sick banner maker and she only charges $15, just email her your url and images you want.
I just bought 4 tires for my car, I should show off and do a tire haul...
Xoxo

Rai said...

The Cool Bronzer is cool!
That photo above looks like the Golden Bronzer though. lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by