Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Pretty Sample Bag


My lovely readers know how much I LOVE My Pretty Pink Box. Well, now let me introduce you to My Pretty Sample Bag!

My Pretty Sample Bag is like a personalized version of My Pretty Pink Box. This amazing site allows you to pick and choose from the various retailers and receive samples from them. It's an amazing way to try out new companies, products or to add a little extra something to a swap!

The way it works:

Choose how many samples you want
Get 3 samples for $5.50 or 5 samples for $9.00. Both of these prices include shipping!

Choose the samples you want
Currently the samples range from a full size sample product from NYX, a wax strip by Body by Brigette, Revlon nails to Mineral Make up Samples. The selection is really great and will only continue to grow!

If you're looking to try out some new products My Pretty Sample Bag AND My Pretty Pink Box are great ways to sample new products, it's up to you if you want to choose your specific products or be surprised!

1 comment:

Iyah said...

I just got my sample bag! Its awesome :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by