Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September My Pretty Pink Box

Linda continues to outdo herself! This September's My Pretty Pink Box arrived last weekend and like every month, I couldn't wait to rip it open and see what new goodies I got! This month's was fab!




This month's box held:

Kiss everlasting French nails in Real Short
These nails seem similar to the Revlon nails in terms of their description (I haven't tried either yet), but I love the length of these. They are super short with the perfect "squaoval" shape.

A shadow sample from Orglamix in Watermelon
This is a beautiful sorbet like color-it's the perfect summer color. I also love Etsy sellers, so this is a great product.

Nailene French Tip Pen in black
I love these french tip pens! Plus, black manis are so edgy and in for the fall and winter.

Revlon Fantasy Length lashes in Intensifying
After reading all the hype on these on the blogs these past few months I'm beyond thrilled to try them out!!!

A shadow sample from Paint Fx in Silversham
This is the perfect silver for a sexy smokey eye.

Chocolate Masque (Deep more cleansing) from Mantagne Jeunesse
I LOVE masks and a chocolate one sounds perfect! Plus, my pores are getting a bit annoying to me lately, so this is perfect.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by