Friday, September 11, 2009

Where the hell have I been?

So, I've been completely MIA this week from the blog-o-sphere. Why? I started my student teaching! While I thought my getting home by 3:30 3 days out of the work week would lead to me doing more when I get home, I find myself exhausted. Running around after 4th graders all day is exhausting! I always knew being an elementary school teacher was hard work, much more difficult than most people think, I find myself passed out asleep before 10 o'clock. On top of my student teaching I'm also working 10 hours a week and have class. I feel like a crazy lady this week. I think once I get into a routine I'll be a lot better.

On the bright side- I LOVE my student teaching. Have you ever done something and just instantly felt right? This is what I feel for my student teaching. My undergrad was in public relations and after graduation I worked in a college and dreaded going to work every day. I'm not even getting paid for my student teaching, in fact I'm PAYING for it and yet I love it. I hope everyone feels this way about their career and if not- they should!


Anyway, I haven't gotten into my routine yet, which is why I've sucked at blogging lately. Here are some upcoming posts:

♥ September My Pretty Pink Box Post and Review
♥ Blog Sale Haul and Review
♥ How to Dress for Style and Comfort (important in the teaching field!)
♥ Fall Wishlist

2 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

OMG! I do PR am I going to hate it?? Bless your heart! I don't have the patience to deal with a bunch of 4th graders. I like em' 3 and under. Congrats on student teaching!! New schedules can be crazy!!!
I've been doing some marketing & PR for my friends new restaurant and I've been MIA too... On the weekends I'm there all day and at night I keep an eye on the place till 1 or 2am..... Thank god I can drink while I work (only after I do my important stuff), lol
Crap tonight is the GRAND OPENING and I totally forgot to send you an invite :(

Pop Champagne said...

glad to hear that student teahing is going so well!! and yeah it's soo random they replaces paula with ellen considering ellen never had a singing career! But now I'm going to watch american idol just to see what ellen's like (I guess I'm falling into their trap of getting new audiences eh!? lol)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by