Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogger Loving!!!

The lovely and beautiful Vanessa sent me a little surprise gift for, get this!, sending her a birthday gift! LoL I had a blog sale a while back and she bought a Dooney and Bourke bag. This gave me the perfect opportunity to send her some little gifts with out blowing my cover and asking her for her address.

She is one of the sweetest bloggers out there and has the brightest, most fun looks!

Here are my goodies:



She blessed me with the Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush! This is like an HG item for many, including her. I'm a newbie with cream liners and I heard that this brush makes it super easy! I'm so excited to play with this.

The next item was the Melt Away Stress lotion. This stuff is amazing-it's with lavendar and chamomile. The texture really is creamy and will be perfect for the winter.

She also got me my first Essie polish! This is a bright, summery color named "Txt Me". After the wedding I'm going to be in this weekend, I'm painting my toes this ASAP!

Thank you so much Vanessa! Be prepared for retribution!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

haha awe i hope the brush works out for you!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by