Friday, October 30, 2009

Face of The Day

Hello lovelies! Today was my school's Halloween parade and party. I can go on and on about how cute 6 and 7 year olds are dressed as princesses and werewolves, but I was excited to be provided with the opportunity to wear more eye make up. Yes, liquid liner is actually considered a lot of eye make up for a 2nd grade teacher in my school lol.




The goods:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory
NYX Concealer in Green on red spots and around nose
ELF Corrective Concealer in Peach under eyes
ELF Studio Concealer for under eye area
NYX Concealer Pot in Light
BE Mineral Veil

Cheeks:
Mac Emote to contour
Mac MSF in Blonde
ELF Studio Highlighter (other end of under eye concealer) on the cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose and above cupids bow)

Lips:
Plain ol' vaseline

Eyes:
Benefit Eye Bright as a primer
FLIRT LE Palette
-champagney tan on lid
-muted silver on highlight and inner corner
-navy blue (matte) on crease
-sparkly navy blue on outer corner
-ELF Liquid Liner Pen in black
-Brows- ELF studio line eye brow kit

I always try to wear liner on my eyes because my eyes will pretty much disappear under my glasses, but lately I've been avoiding mascaras since they just end up getting my glasses dirty.

Lately I've really been into super neutral eyes with a "halo" of a color like navy, forest green or a deep mauve. It allows me to keep my eyes neutral for school, but still have a tiny bit of fun.

I can NOT take a good make up pic for the life of me. I've tried natural light, all my camera settings. Do I really have to go outside and look like a weirdo? I'm going to try to find some articles, but I would love any advice from my blogga ladies!

1 comment:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Ohhh I have so many liners for you to play with when you come down here!!! I got the UD 27/4 liner gift sets a while back, the colors are intense.
XoXo
PS When are you coming in Nov?

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by