Thursday, October 15, 2009

I <3 Megs Makeup!

Wow- thank you Megsmakeup.com! If you haven't visited Megsmakeup yet- honestly you need to! This site is amazing, it's just a great place for anyone interested in make up. The reviews are fantastic and funny!! The message boards are very encouraging and I absolutely love visiting this site to learn about new products and techniques.

The bonus? FREE MAKE UP! For every comment and rating left on a review you are awarded a point. Points can be redeemed at 50, 150 and 250 points. You then wait for your lovely little package of beauty to arrive. It takes 6-8 weeks to arrive and you can review the products and mail them to Meg to be posted. These aren't cheapy items either!

I redeemed at 250 and got the following AMAZING products! (When you are on a no-buy- this can be the BEST gift!)

M. Asam Aqua Hyraulonic Cream- night cream to assist in smoothing skin and fine lines
Klean Bath and Body soy candle in Thai Lemongrass- Even your candles can hop on the "green" train! Soy candles burn cleaner and this clean natural scent makes me feel all earthy.
Julie Hewitt Camelia lip balm- moisturizing lip balm with super cute, neat packaging
Supersmile- whitening toothpaste of the stars- I have read SO many amazing reviews on this product- can't wait to try it out!
Nads facial wax strips- for super sensitive areas



If you're interested in an invite to Megs- shoot me an email at Mleb115@gmail.com or comment with your email addy.

2 comments:

makeupper said...

I love Megs! :D
I'm almost at 250 which means I'll be getting my second package! My first one was amazing, and they seem to just keep getting better! :D
That toothpaste looks real good btw, love to see a review from you! :P

Hollywood said...

I love MEG

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by