Sunday, October 4, 2009

MPBB Review: Chocolate Mask

In September's My Pretty Pink Box I received a chocolate mask by Montagne Jennesse. The package says it's an anti-stress mask and is good for deep pore cleansing for normal, dry and oily skin. I definitely fall in the dry range and I can bathe in chocolate so I was really excited to try this mask out.

See how excited I was!


Product Description from the site:

Chocolate, yes, it’s chocolate. A guilt free treat! This masque offers a feast of creamy delights – it’s outrageous! This deep cleansing masque helps unblock pores, moisturises and heals for skin that glows with health. It smells incredible – imagine these – Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter – creamy heaven. Enjoy!

There was enough in this package for two uses and I have a big ol' face so that's pretty good. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin or anything, but it kept my skin calm and it smelled delicious. I can't express any skin benefits to this, but stress- relief? HELL YES! Sitting there with my face smelling like chocolate made me feel like I was in Wonka World.

Good for the skin? I can't tell after only two uses
Good for the soul? Amazing, yes!
Good for the waistline? Not so much, had to indulge in a total Hershey kisses craving after using this mask lol

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

awe cute! looks good! hey did you ge tmy email? :(

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by