Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tag-you're it!

I've been totally out of the blogosphere lately thanks to my busy schedule AND having the flu! Yup, dirty second graders gave me the flu lol. Now that I have the energy to actually type, I've been catching up on my blogging lovies. My Jersey girl Tammy tagged me in a Dinner Party Tag!


1. What books are on your favorite shelf? Well I'm not that OCD about my books so they're not all on ONE shelf, but my favorite books are: Twilight Series, anything by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Shopaholic Series and currently reading and loving the Queen of Babble

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf? Again I'm not OCD about my DVDs =P
When Harry Met Sally (all time fave!!!), Breakfast Club, Erin Brockovich, Oceans 11 and 13 (12 sucked!), Harry Potter flicks, Slumdog and Girls Next Door series lol

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks? Ughh..I LIVE for cookbooks! My faves: The 2 Hungrygirl Cookbooks, Cook Yourself Thin, anything by Rachel Ray!

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests. I go with my simple and special faves

-Tomato, Pesto, Spinach pizza
-WW pasta, pesto, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, feta and parm!
-Diet coke chocolate cake- try it- can of diet coke and chocolate cake mix and THATS IT

5. What will we be drinking that's available? Diet coke! Aqua, juices and white zinfandel

1 comment:

Iyah said...

Hello!! ^_^

Yay, you're moving out with the guy you love! :D You should take pics of the place! I would love to see it :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by