Monday, November 30, 2009

Holy Hair Haulage + a Skin Bar

I had two lovely packages waiting for me in the ice cold rain when I got home today! Expect a review for each of these. I'll review the mousse right away, but give the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and skin bar a couple of weeks usage before I review them.



Avon:

Advance Techniques Volumizing Collection:
-Body Building Shampoo
-Body Building Conditioner

Advance Techniques Volumizing Mousse

Advance Techniques Intense Repair Moisture Mask (Great to test out in the winter!)

Magix Face Primer (My HG Primer!) I've been using this for about a year, but realized I never reviewed- Review to come!!

Eden Allure :

Eden Allure Argan Oil Beauty Bar with Organic Grapefruit (currently sold out, only lavendar available)

After reading my Tammy's review of this product I just had to give it a whirl. I just finished my "On a Clear Day" wash from Philosophy and while it worked, I wasn't thrilled about the prospect of paying so much for a face wash that just garnered so-so results. I've also wanted to jump on the "organic" bandwagon and Tammy gave me the perfect excuse to try this out. My skin, my chin area especially, has just gone all Civil War on me and had begun to attack itself! I feel like a pre-pubescent boy! So I'm praying this works!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

YAY!!! I think you're really gonna like the skin bar...for some reason it dried out my skin a bit, but I read that argan oil actually regulates the sebum in your skin. So if you're oily it dries your skin a bit at the beginning..I really love it though.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by