Sunday, November 8, 2009

Show Your Pride With Your Eyes

So I'm a HUGE sports fan. I mean, massively HUGE sports fan. My moods are frequently based on my sports teams. As a Mets fan, I've been a total bitch since June lol. I also went to a college that lives for their football team. I've been a Penn State fan since the womb (literally, I was conceived at Penn State LoL), and it was only appropriate that I went to Penn State. My four years as a student there I never missed a home game, mono and all lol.

After I graduated I never missed a game on tv. Yesterday was a huge game for us as we were playing our rivals, Ohio State. To me, watching a game is an excuse for a lot of bad behavior: junk food, drinks and tons of cursing. I also find it an excuse to have fun with make up!

I did an eye look that I actually really liked, a frosty silver and blue smokey eye- for PSU's colors Blue and White. Unfortunately, all the make up and cursing in the world didn't help us as we got our asses kicked! Oh well, I must learn it's only a game lol.

The arsenal:



-Flirt LE Palette
-Revlon Cream Shadow Palette
-NYX liner in Blue Sapphire
-Benefit Lemon Aide
-Almay Tinted Moisturizer
-Everyday Minerals in Sunkissed Fair
-ELF Studio Color Corrector
-NYX Concealer in a Jar Light
-ELF Studio Bronzer
-NYX Blush in Pinky
-ELF Studio Brow Kit



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Pretty!!
My hubby wishes I was a big sports fan..lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by