Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Haul

It's been a while since I went shopping. Now that I'm making next to nothing and saving up for moving out in January, I've had to restrain myself big time. I had a minor shopping bug this weekend and took advantage of some good deals to give myself a temporary fix lol.





The goods:
-This adorable short sleeve sweater/cardi thingie from Marshalls for $13
-Pair of Franco Sarto shoes for $10!!! I was so friggin excited for these. My work shoes are a bit on the boring side and I thought blue comfy shoes would be so much fun to wear with khakis. The little heel makes them perfect for being on my feet all day.
-Natural Instincts Hair Dye in Rosewood- I love giving my hair a red tint. I dye my hair every 6 weeks due to the fact that I have GRAYS! Gray friggin hair at 24- not fairrrrr! I don't like using permanent dye because it's not the best for your hair and I hate roots. I use a semi-perm dye which gradually fades opposed to growing out.
-Almay Triple Effect Mascara in Blackest Black and it came with 15 free eye make up remover pads (stay tuned for a review). I like to think I'm technically on a buy still, I don't use mascara every day due to my glasses and I went to open my mascara of only 2 months it was a big melted gloppy mess. I bought this because Almay products are usually more sensitive and my eyes have been acting up due to the weather change.

2 comments:

Marce said...

Hey! Great haul, I love the cardi / shirt / thingy =) Shoes are super cute too!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

January is too far away. I need you to come here NOW. :(
XoXO
P.S I gave you an award on my blog b/c your a be-otch!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by