Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am Thankful For

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and all though it's not one of my fave holidays (I'm not a turkey gal), it does give me the warm and fuzzies inside. So here are some of the things that I am most thankful for this year:

My family



I am so grateful for my insane, totally dysfunctional family. The fact that my parents are divorced, always makes holidays a bit difficult on me, but I love them. They support me and love me more than I can even ask for. I'm one lucky gal.

Being in love



Being in a long distance relationship isn't easy, but being in love is so worth it. I'm so happy to have Jason in my life and have him love me. There are always ups and downs, but the highs are worth the downs every once in a blue moon.

My friends- my second family


I have such an amazing group of friends that fill my life with SO much laughter. I have friends that I talk to, but never get to see, friends that I see all the time and just the best friends a gal can ask for. They are my self esteem support 24/7.

My journey to become a teacher



After dumping PR in the garbage to become a teacher, I haven't had one regret yet. Quitting my job to PAY to student teach has been the best experience. It is impossible to have a bad day when you have a 23 6 year olds waiting to see you.

Being a New Yorker



LoL, this is a great one isn't it? I haven't been to a lot of places around the country or world, but out of the places I have been to, no place gives me a rush like NYC. I live right outside the city, so I feel like it's a tease, but I love having everyone know where I'm from just by saying the "coffee" or "dog".

And lastly, my corny one for my ladies:

Blogging


Having a blog and reading my loves' blogs is just a form of therapy for me. I've made so many great friends and i have a place to voice my opinions and to read about other ladies loves and interests.

All images from WeHeartIt..my new obsession

3 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I was doing homework w/ my cousins daughter she's 6. The poor child was already confused and my New Yawk accent was making it worse, lol!
She's like what's a bawl? Why do you say dawg its doooggg. lol
I'm dying for a bagel. I thought CT bagels were sh!t, but I'd gladly take one in a New York minute!
XoXo

Pop Champagne said...

haha I've been wanting to visit new york forever! really I'm only 6 hours away but I just have to get my lazy butt off and travel! Being in a long distance relationship is hard for sure. Have a great thanksgiving! :D

paperdollrevenge said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!! Love your list! Definitely plenty of things in life to be thankful for!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by