Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday Lust List

I decided to steal Bombchell's idea and create my own lust list, but since Christmas is only four days away, I'm making it my birthday lust list since it's pretty soon and I'm turning a quarter of a century- BLAH!

I've always been seen as the "good girl" and sometimes I just want to shake that image! I think this may be one way to start!

Carousel Stretch Corest and Carousel Panty from Trashy



A designer pair of shoes- Any super designer- Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Manolo, Prada, Dior..your choice lol
I'm such a shoe whore, but can I really call myself that if I don't own one of the classics?



My Beauty Diary Masks
I've been on such a skin care kick lately. The better the skin, the less make up needed!



Belts, Belts and Belts
I need to cinch my waist while I have one!



Headbands, Headbands and Headbands
I get so friggin lazy with my hair sometimes, but I still want it to look somewhat cute!




A trip to Europe..London and France have been calling my name for QUITE a while!



Clarison MIA- I want to see what all the friggin hype is about!



And finally..the biggest lust item of all, which will only be accepted from one person..........

Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring



This is my dream engagement ring with a platnium setting and a larger center stone. There is a very dorky and totally sweet reason why I want a sapphire in my engagement ring. One day.......

2 comments:

Bombchell said...

oh my as I went down the list I went ok... add to mine, and that, and that.

aww but the last gift, should be yours!!!!!!! omg and maybe one day maybe a honeymoon, or way later after you guys save up, you could go on the trip to Europe! I love your list and I hope you get it.

yeah..... I know, im such a girly romantic :)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

You betta get that ring girl!!!! I think if you slip on that red sexyness you will get it :)
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by