Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rachel Zoe Gift Guide

I'm a subscriber to Rachel Zoe's newsletter and beyond love The Rachel Zoe Project. I'm not even put off by those drawn out words and overuse of her lingo- in fact I'm intrigued by it.

Anywho, so I love the Rachel Zoe newsletter I get in my inbox everyday. Most of the items are WAY beyond my financial reach right now, but she always includes a "Parallel Universe" which is a similar item that is a lot more affordable. For Christmas Rachel put a fab gift guide of all items under $100. Visit here!

Here are some of my fave items on the list:

50 Dresses that Changed the World- $11.70!!


I love "coffee table" books and beyond love fashion books. This sounds so interesting to me and I'm all ready trying to pick out a few- the dress on the cover obviously! Marilyn's white dress, Princess Di's wedding dress...just a few I came up with!

Miele Blanco Diagonal Stitch Tote- $79



I'm really attracted to this bag and think it would make a good work to dinner transition bag with the use of the handle and strap.

Betsey Johnson Kiss Earrings- $25



Look at them!! Need I say more?

4 comments:

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

ooh i like the earrings! love betsy johnson's stuff, i just wish they would open in Canada too.

fierce shoes said...

Thanks for the heads up.

I also found a great giveaway at www.themishdish.blogspot.com this week they are giving away a Vineyard Vines tote bag, belt, key fob and bunch other fab stuff. I just entered to win. check it out.

Pop Champagne said...

omg the betsey johnson earrings ARE SO CUTE wow! And yeah no kidding we're tired of hearing about Tiger! But then again if I was him and my wife beats me with gold clubs.. I'd prob cheat on her too LOL

Kate Gene said...

Those lip earrings are adorable! Betsey Johnson's jewelry is always fun!

xx,

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by