Monday, December 14, 2009

Review: Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara

A couple of weeks ago I picked up Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara to use for an every day mascara. I wear glasses 98% of the time, so I didn't want anything super dramatic- just enough to make my eyes pop a bit under my lenses.

The mascara claims to build, extend and and sculpt lashes. I don't know if it sculpts lashes, but it does extend a bit and builds them. It definitely makes a difference with my glasses on, but for those looking for a dramatic or maybe even a super noticable difference minus glasses, this is not the mascara for you.

::Please do NOT mind my brows. I usually do them Sundays, but I had a killer migraine last night. I'm getting to them tonight.::

With out Mascara



With Mascara




Price: $7-$9
Where to buy: Drugstores, Walmart, Target, Drugstore.com
Would I buy again: Yes, it's perfect for my fellow glasses wearers

3 comments:

GirlAboutTown said...

i never tried almay...but it seems really good ;D

Vanessa M. said...

perfect! not dramatic but does have more pop!

Bombchell said...

WHAO!!! It actually worked!!!!! Almary right? thats going to be my next mascara.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by