Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shock Boutique!!

I was contacted by Jill, the owner of Shock Boutique, to check out her site. I love supporting etailers, and Shock Boutique offers some super cute clothes for really great prices! I'm putting together a small shopping list now for when I get some birthday money, because all of my Christmas money went to the outlet and bills!

My fave feature is the shop by celeb feature. It features some great celebs and items that the store has that match their look in the photo or their style.

I'm really loving the zipper tees a la Kim Kardashian and Meghan Fox and the Grandpa sweater from the High School Musical gals.





Great news ladies! Jill offered a code to my readers! Enter "Thrifty" at checkout to save 25%!

Disclaimer: I was not paid or given anything free for discussing Shock Boutique.

1 comment:

Vero said...

I just purchased 2 items the black ryder boots and the high waist bell bottoms and saved $21! Thank you sooo much, I cannot wait for my package :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by