Monday, January 4, 2010

Apartment Therapy

I am almost 25 years old and I still live at home. Yes, even typing it makes me sad. However, I've had the opportunity to save so much money while living at home and working, that I guess it's really worth it.

However, I dream, almost daily, about having an apartment or house of my own to decorate and buy furniture for. I'm all ready side seat decorating Jason's apartment here in ATL.

While looking up some information on framing, I found my new fave site, Apartment Therapy. Apartment Therapy is like a blog for those interested in DIY projects for the home and good buys. The site also has special pages for big cities like NYC, San Fran, LA, Chicago, DC and Boston to find local retailers.

As I've stated before (you're probably sick of reading it), I want to be like Martha Stewart one day, so the DIY section of this site really gets my gears going lol. Some of my fave projects:

Room Divider



Flokati Doggie Bed



Terranium Jar

4 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

omg! i LOVE apartment therapy! i signed up for their emails so i get em all the time lol

Pop Champagne said...

haha I lived at home until I was 24 I think! Or maybe 23... well I moved away for 4 months before but that doesn't really count cuz it's short... I do like the circle curtains a lot! I'm going to check out that site for decorating ideas :D

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

The money you save will definitely worth it! When i look at how much i'm paying in rent its depressing...

Juli said...

Don't worry I'll probably still be living at home then too =D definitely helps out with saving money :]

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by