Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Love

I really have some amazing friends- in New York and my blogger loves around the country. I just want to thank everyone who sent me a birthday wish and birthday love. I love you ladies!!

BFF Love:

My BFF Anthony and I never really do birthday or Christmas gifts. However, I'm the first of our group to turn 25, so he figured this is a big birthday to celebrate. So big, I even got to celebrate it with a certain blue bag.




He got me an Elsa Peretti necklace from Tiffany!! Needless to say I was THRILLED.

Danielle got me the birthday girl set from Philosophy!! We went to Sephora before Christmas and smelled all the Philosophy stuff and now she bought me my first Philosophy items!! The set came with Soul Owner Foot Scrub, Time On Your Hand Hand Cream, Amazing Grace 3 in 1 and Purity Made Simple! I am s0o0o0o friggin excited to try these out and review them for you- especially Purity Made Simple!!




My bff Ally got me the funniest present. Whenever we have a girls night it's always the same thing- wine, talking about books and gossiping. So she got me a bottle of wine, a gossip themed wine glass and two books! Perfecto!



Blogger Love:

I was the winner of Juli of Sanctuary Jewelry's give away! It's not a birthday present, but since it was right around my birthday I am going to consider it that lol. The bars were YUMMO and the necklace is all ready a regular in my rotation.



My Tammy-ness sent me a fabulous birthday package. I officially call her my "Sheet Mask Pimp" lol. She sent me three Face Shop Sheet masks (Pearl and CO-Q10), the Face Shop clear acne patches (which are AMAZZZINNG), the ELF Beauty Encyclopedia Eye Palette, a Rimmel glose, and my first two Physicians Formula products. Of course lolipops are a staple lol.



The lovely Iyah sent me the sweetest smelling birthday package. She sent me two gorgeous necklaces (these colors make me want summer SO bad), two mini anti-bac lotions (how friggin cute are these??!), a hand lotion in P.S. I love You (soo yummy), a chocolate lip gloss, candies and the most delicious smelling Jasmine Soap. I put the soap in with my undies to keep everything smelling yummy!




THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MY LOVELIES! It means so much to me!! Love you!!

3 comments:

Juli said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! =]

Vampire Diaries booooooook!!!!!!

Pop Champagne said...

sounds like you have a fantastic b day! And TIFFANY! ohhh gotta love getting Tiffanys!!

amynaree said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! Wow awesome goodies, the Philosophy set is tooo cute! :) Congrats on winning Juli's giveaway

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by