Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blogger Sweethearts- Love Package

I participated in Diana's Blogger Sweethearts Secret Valentine Swap thingie. I don't know the actual name! I missed out Pam's Secret Santa Christmas Swap thingie, so I didn't want to miss this one!

I received my package from the lovely Amy late last week, but we weren't allowed to open our packages until this weekend. I had to hide the package, because I'm like a friggin' kid on Christmas! Today I finally ripped it open and I was soooo happy!!!


Included in my love package:

-NYX Palette's in "Smokey Eyes" and "I Dream of St. Lucia"
-Friggin adorable headband
-Lipgloss set
-Silk Whitia Eye Mask (I've never tried one before- I can't wait!!)
-Cookie Mirror-HOW CUTE!
-Lush Massage Bar in Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar



Love Package



Whoops! I forgot the Cookie Mirror!


Close Ups of the NYX Palettes


I'm so happy I participated in this, not only did I receive some amazing swag, but was introduced to a lot of bloggers I've never heard of before and made some fab new Twitter friends. Thank you Amy! I'm so happy with these palettes and can't wait to try out the massage bar..good thing the boyfriend is coming to visit soon. Thank you hun for everything!!

Oh, by the way:

4 comments:

Lulu said...

aww Amy is such a sweetheart!

Happy Valentine's Day hun :) I finally opened up your package, thank you so so much for everything!!! And thanks for the Korres and VS bath stuff, you truly spoiled me! I can't wait to try the matte shadows too! Thank you! <3

Iyah said...

yay!!! I opened mine today too! ;]

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you have a great time when your bf visits you and yeah were so old lmao :) Thanks for the greeting!

amynaree said...

glad you got your gift and you liked it!! i tried to go by the wish list as best as i could :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by