Monday, February 15, 2010

formspring.me

how did you and the bf end up so far apart? as in living?

It sucks lol. Jason is from the Pittsburgh area and I'm from the NYC area, luckily Jason's job interest is in finance and he wanted to work in NYC. In college when he started his job hunt he concentrated on NYC and got a job with a company located in CT. Unfortunately, they have offices everywhere and he was relocated to Atlanta. I was supposed to move down there as you know, but the job market is worse there than here. It sucks, but we make do. Our goal is to end up in Boston come September. We're a traveling couple I guess lol.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

ouch! thats a hard one :( glad its working out tho babe!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by