Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The delish way to snack healthily

I am an avid Hungry Girl reader. I love the newsletters and the cookbooks. Hungry Girl frequently preaches about Vitatops. After reading about these little treasures for at least a year, I decided to hunt them out locally and give them a try.



OMG- am I glad I did! Here are the nutritional info on these lil' gems:



This is a chocolate desert and it's only 100 calories and chock full of vitamins and minerals. For any ladies on Weight Watchers, this is only 1 point!

These are sold frozen and can be defrosted for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 12 seconds in the microwave. I always microwave these about 15 seconds to get it all gooey and chocolate-y. All of my local stores only seem to have the Deep Chocolate, Cranbran and Golden Corn flavors. I am DYING to try the PB flavor. I may order them online.

There is a store locator option to see if these are sold around you and in my grocery stores they are in the freezer sections in either the desert section or the "healthy" section. They are around $4.79 for 4.

I know this is kind of a random post, but it's almost summer and I need to get my ass back into shape, but I have ZERO willpower for sweets. This is portion controlled and chocolate- perfecto!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by