Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The best DIY Projects EVAA

So, how sick are you of reading about how I want to be Martha Stewart? Plenty, I'm sure-so I won't repeat! But yes, I do adore Martha and I love the idea of DIY-just hardly every try because I doubt my skills. That was before I came upon Design Sponge.

Design Sponge is one of my new fave blogs and they honestly have the best selection if DIY projects EVER!! Click here to check out the DIY projects. A lot of the projects are perfect to help decorate an apartment, house or dorm or to make as gifts.

I have a massive summer DIY project list thanks to this site. Here are just a few I plan on trying!



Upside Down Planter



Zippered Throw Pillows- everyone needs throw pillows!



Menu Binder- what a cute housewarming gift!



Argyle Vases


If anyone decides to try any of the projects from the site, please let me know! I'm dying to see some amazing DIY projects. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Juli said...

OOo i ilke that menu binder lol

Random blog of makeup and nails said...

those are some cool diy! Thanks for the link.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by