Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Holy Haulage

This is a collective haul over a 3 month period mainly using my Christmas gift cards and a small amount of my tax return. Notie how it's all fashion-I'm still sticking to Project 10 Pan!

Banana Republic Outlet:



Grey Cowl-neck dress: $32



Tuxedo Capris- $25



Blue Ruffle Neck Cardi- $20


Joyce Leslie:



Stretchy Black Capris- $14.99


2Fer Dress- $16.99


Striped Tunic-Winter Clearence! $4

Nordstrom Annual Shoe Sale:



Anne Klein Flex Fit Shoes- Silver Flats and Rose Colored Wedge-$40 each

H&M:



Cropped cotton motor-cycle jacket: $10!!

And my big splurge: Kate Spade Outlet



Canvas summer tote



Adorable Lining

$235 to $95!! I was in love!


FTC Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned.

2 comments:

Juli said...

that's a lot of new stuff! :o

t said...

Sweet haul!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by