Thursday, April 29, 2010

TAG-5 Cute Things

I've seen a couple of Youtubers make videos on the 5 cutest things in their room. I decided to jump on the bandwagon.

1: Sex and the City "poster"



This is the pride and joy of my room. I say "poster" because this was an ad from a subway station in NYC. It's HUGE and thick cardboard. It took my mom and I forever to hang this baby up lol. This was a going away present for my freshman year in college from my best friend Anthony. I didn't even dare to take this to college because I didn't trust anyone with it. Can you tell I'm Carrie obsessed?

2: Cinderella Plaque



"One shoe can change your life". I love that line! This was a Christmas present from my bff from college. She knows how obsessed I am with shoes and that Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess. I love this plaque!

3: NYC Picture and Quote



"They say nothing lasts forever. Trends change, dreams come and go, but friendships never go out of style." Another Sex and the City item and another gift! My friend Ally gave this to me this year for Christmas. I'm the only one out of our group who wants to move out of New York, so she made me this so I will always have New York with me. I love it.

4: Hanging Joe Paterno



Joe Paterno is Penn State's football coach. At Penn State, he is pretty much God. I love Joe Paterno, I call him my grandpa lol. Jason got me this one random day senior year. I came home to find a little Joe Paterno sitting on my bed. Some girls like flowers, some girls like plastic Joe Paterno's lol.

5: Frame with quote


My favorite song to describe my relationship with Jason is "Thank God I Found You" by Mariah Carey, 98 Degrees and Joe. I love the lyrics. The first summer Jason and I were together we went to visit my Grandma in Cape Cod. It was his first time in the ocean and we just had such a great time. I made this quite ghetto looking frame with our names and a verse from the song. This decorated my room from sophomore to senior year and now my room at home. It looks so ghetto, but I will take this everywhere with me.

I am taking anyone and everyone! Leave a comment with a link if you do this- I love to see other people's rooms and stuff!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww..this is a cute tag! I really like the Cinderella plaque.

Taj Acosta said...

Great poster! I love it! And that mirror is awesome ;) xoxo

GirlAboutTown said...

i might do this it's so cute!!!!

btw you and jason are so cute! how long has it been now?

Vanessa M. said...

that Cinderella plaque is sooo something i want! lol you have some cute things mam!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by