Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deals Galore!

I get my discounting ways from my Dad. If there is a deal within a 10 mile radius, my Dad can find it! About a month ago he saved me an article from New York's The Daily News about some discount websites for city gals. I signed up for all three websites and OMG-I am so happy I did!

All three websites offer deals on beauty services, fitness classes, restaurants and sometimes small stores. Signing up for the daily emails gets you daily deals sent right to your inbox! For some deals (especially those with KGB and Groupon) there is a limited amount of time that the deals are available. So if you see a deal you're interested in, act on it right away!

So far I've gotten a coupon for a Brazilian wax for $25, regularly $59, and two organic spray tans for $19, regularly $70!!!

Lifebooker.com is offered in many big US cities ranging from Miami to Atlanta.

Groupon.com is also available for many big US cities, offering the most deals in NYC, Chicago and Boston.

Kgbdeals.com is available in many major U.S. Cities, United Kingdom Cities and Italian cities.

If you end up getting any deals wherever you live, please comment and let me know! I love to hear about a fab deal!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by