Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting to Know you Tag

Things I’m passionate about

Sleep
Travel
Mets
Penn State
Chick lit
Equality for all
Animals
the obvious-the people I love




Things I’d like to do before I die

Get married
Have a child
Own real estate
Travel to Europe
Learn to knit/crochet..well!
Finish my book
Learn a foreign language..fluently





Things I say often

Oh my God!
blahblahblah
That's bananas
Excuse me!
Tres chic



Books I’ve recently read

Mommywood by Tori Spelling
Water for Elephants
They Cage the Animals at Night




Songs I could listen to over and over

We are the Champions-Queen
Thank God I Found You-Mariah Carey
Like a Prayer- Madonna
Any song from Glee



Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends

Sincerity
Awesome sense of humor- what fun is it to have friends you can't laugh with?
Loyalty
Kindness
Ability to call me out on my bs
Similar shoe size? lol




I loved this tag. I love learning about other bloggers. I tag:

Tammy
Vanessa
Michelle
Iyah
Kendall

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love 'we are the champions', it reminds me of Mighty Ducks..lol I was such a dork & watched those movies over & over again. I'll post my tag entry this week. =)

Bombchell said...

gosh Im slacking on tags! lol awww u say the cutes things. like tres chic. I say ish like WTF! lol

Vanessa M. said...

wait wait are you writing a book? stfu! what is it about?! and i am right there w you w glee ;)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by