Monday, May 31, 2010

Smashion-the ebay of fashion

Several weeks ago I received an email regarding a website called Smashion. Smashion is just a great idea. It's an ebay like site, but only with clothes and accessories. The best part about it? No fees!!

Here are some facts sent to me by Smashion:

Our marketplace is always free and we will never change the "no-fees" policy. That is the main point of difference between us and our competitors (Etsy, eBay, Craigslist, and other online fashion marketplaces) -- we don't charge any type of fees and we leave your listing(s) up indefinitely. We are also different from consignment stores in that we don't accept any fees for helping to sell your clothes. The seller keeps 100% of their sales.

- We strive to act as a community to our users as well: to provide them with an outlet to discuss fashion topics in our forums, to share their styles in our style gallery, and to provide a blog to share fashion articles.


The site also ranges from the super affordable (think F21) to designer brands. It all depends on what people post!

Here's a link to my store on Smashion: http://www.smashion.com/market/store/melziebabee

I only have a few items up so far, but plan on adding more. If you decide to sell some items and create an account with this site, please comment below and leave me your store link so I can check it out!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Omg thanks for posting this :P!! i'm gonna try a shot at it by selling my jewelry! :]

Tammy said...

This is such a good idea...I'm gonna take a look around now. =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by