Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Tag

Questions!
1. Do you have any pets?

Yes! My adorable doggy Tyson. He's a sheltie. My mom's bf also recently found a white dove with a broken wing. So I adopted her and named her Georgie.



2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

My cell, the book I'm currently reading (Still the One) and my glass of diet coke

3. What's the weather like right now?

HOTT and kind of overcast..I think it's supposed to rain today

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

I do drive..however oddly enough, I haven't been driving for long. THANK GOD I have not crashed (knock on wood)

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I have 2 weeks off until I start teaching summer school..so I slept in until 10 today

6. When was the last time you showered?

Last night at like 9

7. What was the last movie you saw?

I watched This Is It on Sunday..ADORED it


image from google images

8. What does your last text message say?

"I'm so sorry-forgot to text u-we're here today and at the park tomorrow for the picnic" It's from a teacher I worked with to come visit one of my old classes

9. What's your ringtone?

It's a T-Mobile ringtone..my cell is currently posessed and I'm waiting for them to send me my replacement

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Only Canada and Bermuda ( i know Bermuda isn't technically a country)..how saaaad

11. Do you like sushi?

I do, but only what my friends and I call "white girl sushi" as in i only like veggie rolls and California rolls

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Trader Joe's or A&P

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

My boyfriend bought my melatonin a while ago..i use it if i'm going on a flight or something the next day..Random Melissa fact: I have a condition where normal sleep aids (chemicals in stuff like Nyquil) have a reverse effect on me..literally, it's like speed for me

14. How many siblings do you have?

0! I'm an only child

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop..Macbook

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

26..UGHH I hate just saying it

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Both, but I only wear contacts on special occasions

18. Do you color your hair?

Yes, I use demi-permenant dyes to dye my hair a tad bit darker than it's natural color

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

I'm baking brownies to bring to my classes tomorrow..they are having a moving up ceremony for graduating 2nd and 3rd grades :)



20. When was the last time you cried?

Last night..I watched the season finale of Glee...i think it was the teacher in me that cried lol




21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

I have recently become obsessed with white pizza topped with broccoli and spinach..YUM

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

Weird..hamburgers..I ADORE cheese and burgers, but hate them together

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

In terms of studying, only once..senior year in college for a science final..it was the first time i drank coffee and i was off the wall...i was a dork in college and never had to worry about cramming lol

24. What is your eye color?

Greenish..blue-ish..it changes with what I'm wearing

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Yes, I can..but I like both so it doesn't matter

I tag EVERYONE..i want to know more about you! If you do this, please comment with a link!

1 comment:

Sarah O. said...

Here's my response:

http://ohsaraho.blogspot.com/2010/06/tagged.html

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by