Monday, July 26, 2010

Buy of the Week- 7/25-8/1

Hello my lovelies! This is a new series of posts I'm going to post every Sunday or Monday called "The Buy of the Week". It will feature great bargain buys of pretty much anything. It will either by items I've purchased myself this week, items from online sales or weekly sales fliers. I want to post it at the beginning of each week so people can run out and buy it if they so choose.

My first "Buy of the Week" comes from Kohls. I've been on such a romper kick lately and I went to check out Kohl's because I received a $10 coupon in the mail and STILL had a gift card from Christmas. Usually in Kohls i go right for the Elle, Vera Wang and Lauren Conrad selections and skip right over the juniors. Some of their junior stuff is TOO junior, but this time I saw some clearance racks so I decided to browse. Glad I did!

I found a floral print romper from the Derek Heart line. The original price was $36 and it was marked down to $11.60. It has a very vintage feel to it due to the type or floral print and the sweetheart neckline.

Full length shot (I cut my head off because I didn't have make up on):



Sweetheart neckline ( I blurred out my cleavage lol)


Ruching detail on sides:



So stay tuned for next week's deal!

2 comments:

Juli said...

cute!! :D ahh c'mon, ya know you wanna show us your hotness ;] haha

Vanessa M. said...

wowo thats super cute!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by