Monday, July 5, 2010

June Faves

So pretty much every other blogger and YT guru out there do monthly faves. I thought I would start (even if it's a few days late!!)



Milani Minerals Mousse Foundation
I bought this last month at CVS for 75% off. I can't find it at any drugstores by me anymore, but it is available at Cherry Culture for $7.49. I purchased this because I wanted a summer foundation, but nothing as heavy as my Revlon Color Stay. I bought this because it was so cheap and it was worth a shot. Well, other than the pump breaking and me having to use a q-tip to get it out, I just ADORE this stuff. It's amazing how easily this blends and how airy it feels. I only have to use a tiny amount for great, glowy coverage. I may re-order this in my winter color off Cherry Culture.

Laura Gellar Spackle Primer in Bronze
I purchased this back in January in a set from Sephora (set no longer available). In the winter I wasn't crazy about it, but now that I'm not as pale, I love this stuff. It's a lot more liquid-y than my beloved Avon Magix Primer, but for the summer it feels perfect. I can't really say anything about helping foundation last longer, but it really leaves my skin glowy.

Physician's Formula Strip
I mentioned this in my summer faves post and it still is a fave. It's perfect to use as a shimmery bronzer, a highlighter, and as individual eyeshadows.

Bath and Body Works Stress Relieving Pillow Spray
I got this as part of a stress relieving gift set and I love this stuff. It has a strong scent of eucalyptus, so if you don't like that sent, you will probably hate this. I don't know if this is necessarily stress relieving, but it gives me something nice to smell when I nuzzle into my pillow lol.

♥ ELF's Super Glossy Lip Shine w/SPF 15 in Watermelon
In the summer it is so important to use a lip product with an SPF in it. Why not have it be cute? This gloss doesn't pack a lot of pigmentation, but it does give my lips a "juicy and sparkly" kind of look. It's perfect for lazy, hazy days.

Not pictured because it's in the wash:


The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Washcloth

My dad bought this for me in May from The Body Shop and I just started using it every day recently. I don't know why I waited so long. This thing is so cool. When used wet it's very soft and silky, but when it dries it gets all hard. I'm currently using a bar soap from Basin as my face wash so I use this product to apply it and also to wipe off masks. This is my fave product by far of the month!

2 comments:

Iyah said...

Hello :) Great Faves! I really like the smell of that eucalyptus as well :D Hope you're doing well ♥

Taj Acosta said...

Great june favs! I love the milani makeup too and also got it for 75% off! hugs

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by