Friday, July 9, 2010

NY & Co Haul

Several weeks ago before I realized I had a minor paycheck issue I placed an order for the New York & Company sale. I love this store for work clothes and also their sales are pretty fab.

The West Village Tiered Dress


Regular price: $40
Sale price: $10


Beaded Epulatte Tee



Regular price: $26
Sale price: $6

Chelsea Rosette Cardigan



Regular price: $45
Sale price: $10


Skinny Ankle in Ambrosia Destroy Wash


Regular price: $49
Sale price: $15

All in all, I'm pretty in love with all of my purchases and the prices are just fantastic! I ordered two more items, but didn't really like them so I returned them to the store. Their prices run pretty large, so I always order a size down in shirts, dresses and jeans.

3 comments:

Lynnea B said...

Don't burst my bubble with the sizes running large...I always feel like I lost weight when I shop here!

LMD2 said...

That cardi is haunting me. I missed that purchase by thinking too long, lol! You got some great finds and Ny&Co is the best with deals and especially the coupons.

Dreams Are Real said...

hi! I have that cardigan in green!! did i miss this NY&Co sale? is it online or at the store?

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by