Friday, August 20, 2010

Jewelry Haul from Juli

OMG..like 2 months ago I stalked Juli's jewelry site, Jujubeads Jewelry, for like hours waiting for her to put some items on clearance. I ordered a few things and am FINALLY posting it.

If you haven't checked out her work yet, you should. The quality is equally as amazing as the price and creativity. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she is a total sweetie!



My order, minus a few earrings I ordered for love packs.

She also included a yummy lolipop, a red wine sheet mask and business cards to spread her gospel!




I adore this pearl necklace! It's mainly pearls with a couple of clear beads thrown in. It's the perfect length and rests just above my collarbone. It's very Jackie O!



My earrings I ordered- I think the pearl drops kind of match the necklace..small pearl beads and the clear beads seperating them. The other earrings are pearl and blue gem seperators. You know I had to get my blue and white for Penn State!


FTC Disclosure: All items were purchased by me and I have no affiliation with Jujubeads.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by