Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mark/Avon Haul

Mark Haul:

Many moons ago I placed a Mark order and about two weeks ago I ordered some Avon products through my local representative.

First, the Mark products:


Not pictured: Anti-Acne Concealer Stick and Glossblossoming Ripening Lip Tint

Pictured:

Hook up in Black Scanda-Lash and On the Edge Liquid Liner in Cleo (black)
Cream shadows (colors no longer listed on website)
Just Pinched Instant Blush stick in Pinky
Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Lotion
See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer

In a nut shell, I LOVE all of these products!! If you want any specific reviews, let me know. I will be doing a more detailed review of both skin care products in my current skincare routine post.

Swatches of Cream Shadows and Cream Blush:



The cream shadows are identical to the ELF Cream Shadow Duo in Butter Pecan

Avon Haul:



All Day Deodorizing Foot Cream- it's the summer, don't judge! lol
SuperFull Mascara in Black
Nailwear Pro Enamel in:
Jade
Urban Grey
Luxe Lavendar

Close up of polishes:

4 comments:

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

awesome haul! I love the Mark's skin care packaging :)

by the way, I love your new banner!

Courtney said...

I'm a Mark rep and have been meaning to try the skincare products. I'm glad that you like them. I'm looking forward to your skincare post! xox

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Do you get the Mark items from the Avon sales rep too?
Im a new follower. If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I have a lot of exciting things happening right now. I am currently having my dare to wear challenge in which I dare my subscribers to recreate a look from the Derek Lam fashion show.
I also currently have my monthly giveaway for August running until Sunday evening. Finally I will be doing a giveaway for the new Urban Decay ‘Naked Palette’ once I reach 300 subscribers

coleenpq said...

Cute nail polish colors!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by