Saturday, August 28, 2010

Postal Love!


My girlie girl, Vanessa, surprised me with an AMAZING love pack just as I was planning to send her out one. If you don't read her blog or watch her videos, you should. She is the sweetest, most amazing online friend a gal can ask for! I <3 you Vanessa!!!

The girl went crazy and overboard with giftage, let me tell you!

I put all the gifts in this Too Faced metalic shopping bag. What a flashy way to go green lol.




Yah, I told you she went loco!


Too Faced Goodies (a shadow duo, Shadow Insurance, Mirror Lip Gloss, glitter liner and Lash Injection mascara!), Bow rings, note pad for my OCD, and a GORGEOUS nail color




Starry Eyed Liner


Shadow Duo


Bow Rings!!!

I tried to photograph the nail color, Yes I Can Can..but my camera just wouldn't capture it right.

Again, thank you Vanessa..you really went overboard..I <3 u girl!

3 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

:) I love you!

Jyx Pearl said...

Hey its really nice
Thanks for sharing this
Jyxpearl is a reliable supplier of wholesale pearl necklaces, red coral necklace, pearl necklaces

Stephanie said...

Aww Vanessa is so sweet :D Those bow rings are super cute! :D

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by