Friday, August 6, 2010

Structure= Weight Loss?


Courtesy of Google Images

I heard on the news the other night, that people who lose weight are more likely to keep it off if they use a food diary. I've tried a food diary several times and I just got tired after a while. Some of my good friends are on weight watchers, and a big part of their success is tracking what they eat. It makes sense if you think about it. Knowing that you have to write what you eat, may help you eat less. Well, it didn't work for me.

I've gotten to the point where I like to plan ahead. I've begun using menu planners. I use a free printable template from Organized Home. Here is the link. It looks something like this.


Courtesy of Google Images

I find that when I have things planned out, I'm less likely to reach for something unhealthy. This may be anal of me, but it works for me.

I just started this plan and also writing my work outs into my planner. I'm a written type of person, making lists and such and I'm pretty anal about getting things done on my list so this helps me out.

Let's see if this works!!

Do you have any tips or tricks to weight loss, eating right or keeping organized? I'd love to know them!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by