Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mini Weekend Haul

This weekend I had a tiny, mini haul. I got a fantastic deal on some NYC products from Rite Aid. It was BOGO free and then I had a $1 off coupon so I was able to get two waterproof liners and two glosses for $6! Not too bad for four products!!



Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss in Carnegie Melon and Park Avenue Pink
Waterproof Eyeliners in Black and Teal


I also received my mini order from EleventhGorgeous. I just started watching EleventhGorgeous's videos on YouTube and I was introduced to their jewelry and accessories website. They have very cute and affordable accessories. I needed a watch for work and have wanted a white one for a while, so I ordered one from here and a very cute pair of earrings.



Large White Watch- $17.80
Turquoise Shell Disc Earrings- $2.80


Random pic of the weekend:

It was bath time for Tyson!!

4 comments:

Gaby said...

WHat a great deal for the NYC goodies! The glosses look lovely!

Aww, cute doggie ^^

jellytelly_ri-chan said...

lovely haul!!! like that watch you've got!!! :) heheh the doggie is cute

Milly said...

I bought those 2 glosses too...my fave is Park Ave....and i'm dying for a white watch too....Cute doggie.

Tracy and Stefanie said...

<3 the watch and earrings!!!-t

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by