Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NYFW-QVC

So, I love watching the coverage of NYFW (New York Fashion Week). As a New Yorker, I never actually go downtown to invade the madness, but prefer to view it from afar. I love seeing the collections, what people wear to the shows and of course who gets to sit in the front row.

What I've really grown to love about NYFW though is QVC lol. QVC has seriously stepped up their fashion game, and this goes into overdrive during their fashion week sales.

This year they featured collections from:

-The Kardashians
-Marc Bower
-Pamela Dennis
...and tonight is Rachel Zoe!!!

I won't even lie, I so love Rachel Zoe. I subscribe to The Zoe Report, live by her book A to Zoe and of course, watch The Rachel Zoe Project. When I watch her styling, I know i can't afford a damn thing, so I'm glad she did a line of mainly accessories for QVC.

The prices ranged from about $25-$200. THe clothing is mostly outerwear and of course contains a lot of faux fur. The accessories include a lot of vintage inspired jewelry.

Here are some of my faves:



Faux Fur Vest with Hook and Eye Closure-$84

Would I ever have the guts to wear this? Probably not, but I would like to think I'd look bananas in it lol.




Covered Cabochon Goldtone Blosom Watch- $48

Yes ladies, this is a watch! I'm not a big watch person, but my classroom doesn't have a clock so I'm in desperate need of a watch! This one is so cute, because who would know it's a friggin watch?




Eternity Knit Scarf- $31

Last winter I became sort of addicted to eternity scarves (circular scarves), but I haven't tried a knit one yet! This is to die for and eternity scarves are s00o cozy!

I can't wait for Rachel to reveal her new line tomorrow, September 15th!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by