Saturday, September 25, 2010

Review: Neutrogena's 3 in 1 Concealer for Eyes



Several weeks ago I purchased Neutrogena's 3 i n 1 concealer for eyes and their Healthy Skin foundation. I'm still testing out the foundation, but felt I was ready to do a review on this.

This concealer is a 3 in 1, because it conceals, acts as an eye cream and has spf 20. I got the lightest shade, Light, since I'm pale as a mutha.

First, let's start with some before and after photos. My disclaimer is that I only have slight under eye darkness and not much puffiness luckily.

Before applying concealer:



You can see some slight discoloration in the corner of my eye and OMG- I don't realize how freckly I am until I see a close up pic lol.


After concealer:





As you can see, the coverage is medium, not as intense as I would like it, but I really like the way it brightens up my eye area. So, I would think if you have dark discoloration under the eyes, this probably won't be the best product for you.

The thing that really annoys me about this product is that it is a bitch to spread! Normally I just like to tap and roll my concealer under my eye, but this I have to rub in a bit and I really don't like doing that.

I do notice that the cream in it does help add some moisture to my normally dry under eye area. The real test for the moisturizing qualities is the next couple of weeks when it starts getting colder out.

Overall, it's a decent concealer, but I probably won't repurchase since it's so difficult to apply.

Price: $8-$10
Availability: Drugstores, Target, Walmart, Drugstore.com
Will I repurchase: Probably not

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by