Friday, October 22, 2010

Fashion Friday-Casual Chic OOTD

Fridays at my school are dress down Friday's and I take full advantage of that fact. I'm still recovering from a cold so the scarf is a complete necessity for me.




White puff shoulder tee- H&M
Leopard print scarf- Lexington Ave Street Fair- mucho cheapo
Dark denim skinnies- F21
Boots- Candies from Kohls

I love how my boots match my carpeting lol.

FTC: All products were purchased by me! I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned.

1 comment:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

It makes me sad that your talking about scarfs and showing pics of boots!!!
I'm still rocking flip flops :)

XoxO

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by