Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holy Haulage! WnW and Winter Purse!

Last week Rite Aid was having a 40% off sale on Wet and Wild products. I had a $5 off of $10 worth of WnW products coupon from my All You Magazine. This was the perfect opportunity to try out a lot of the Color Icon palettes that I've been reading about all over the beauty blogosphere.



Top row-L to R: Color Icon Palette in Pride, Lust and Greed
Middle row- L to R: Megaglo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink, Color Icon Trio in Sweet as Candy, NaturalBlend Lip Shimmer in Berry, Idol Eyes Cream Shadow in Pixi and Color Icon Brow and Eye Liner in Taupe on top
Bottom: Color Icon Single in Envy


Close up of shadows:




Ready for the final total: $18!!! I love sales and coupons.

Right near my Rite Aid is a Marshalls. I love Marshalls, but I really have to be in the mood to search. I was on the hunt for a winter purse. I really wanted a sling bag for work since I'm constantly moving classes with my purse. I found a grey leather beauty from the Jessica Simpson collection.






It's a soft grey with a dark purple liner. There is some minimal silver hardware on the straps. The bag has two external pockets and three internal pockets. For only $35..I'm thrilled!

FTC Disclaimer: All products mentioned were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned.

1 comment:

Mara said...

I love your haul. I've been so in love with WnW products, actually I'm wearing it today. I love the fact they are so easy to wear and cheap. Please let us know how you like them.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by