Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet Claire, my Clarisonic lol

Yes, I was so happy to receive this beauty, that I named her Claire! I got this beauty on Thursday and began using her Friday night. The little brochures that come with the Clarisonic say to use it twice a day. However, several beauty bloggers who own this already informed me it's probably a bit too much to use it twice daily, so I only use it in the evening. I use this with the Philosophy's Purity Made Simple that came with the QVC bundle.

If you have any other tips or tricks in using this, please let me know! I will make a post in about a month to see how my skin is reacting to using this.

4 comments:

Gaby ☠ said...

Aww you named your Clarisonic! That's too cute ^^

I'm very curious about it! Please let us know how you like it (=

Clarisonic said...

Well hello Claire! It's so nice to meet you :) We welcome you to the family of Clarisonic users. Please let us know if you ever have questions about the Clarisonic. We are here to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear from you. Happy Cleansing!

Vanessa M. said...

love it!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Tell Claire I said whats up and does she have a friend that wants to live in Atlanta?

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by