Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Kushyfoot Socks

Several weeks ago I was sent some products by Kushyfoot to test out. Kushyfoot makes socks and tights. Their socks and tights are a bit different though, since they have like little massagers built in. I was sent a pair of socks, tights and a Flats to Go (foldable shoes to keep in your purse). This is a review for my socks, since they are the product I've been able to test out the most lately.

I was sent the Foot Covers in Super Ultra Low Cut. They are perfect to wear to work with dress flats or heels. I was sent the color black which is great because most of my work shoes are black.



The best part of these, which my camera couldn't pick up, is there is a little padding built in under the toes and at the ball of the feet. It really helped keep them comfortable.

On my footsies:



They look really low cut on my bare feet, but with some of my shoes they actually show.

With flats:



As you can see they show a little bit on the sides of my feet, but that's about it!

These babies are awesome. They are available in black and nude. I would get nude for any shoes other than black ones, since sometimes they can show. I would also stick with the ultra low cut versions if you wear a lot of flats.

These can be purchased for around $5.25 at Kushyfoot.com or your local Duane Reade. I will be repurchasing these over other brands, for the simple fact that the padding makes them much more comfortable.

FTC: I was sent these products by Kushyfoot. I was not paid nor am I affiliated with Kushyfoot. My opinions are my own and legit.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I LOVE these socks! The cushion on the bottom of them is simply amazing.

Leeta said...

I have some socks like this, but none with padding. Sounds like a win since I'm on my feet all day at work, though.

Those Flats to Go sound really interesting, too. I've never heard of anything like that, hah. I could see them being useful for cases where you want to look fab in heels for a bit, but need backup to resort to.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by