Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sale Sunday (Deal of the Week)-10/17




I love me some Tar-jhay. I love the home goods, the cosmetics, the dollar section and I really love the clothing. I have quite a few pieces from various lines from Target and I really love all of them. As long as I follow the washing directions on the label, the clothing holds up really well.

This weeks deal of the week is a pointelle wrap cardigan from Mossimo's Black Line. It's on sale for $25 this week and comes in Oatmeal, Black, Grey and Green. Available at local Target stores and Target.com.

1 comment:

Mara said...

I love me some Tarjay too! Everytime I go there I always end up spending more than what I told myself I would spend. I always go prepared for the blow my wallet is going to take. :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by